- Plot 1C, Agoro Street, Omole Phase 1, Ikeja, Lagos.
Purity U. Kalu
Purity is an associate in the Property, and Mediation department of TGA, Lagos. Prior to joining Tom George and Akinniranye, Purity had worked with the Office of Prince Kalu Agwu & Co. Surulere, Lagos State where she bagged the required experience in Property Law and litigation and she distinguished herself as astute legal practitioner.
Purity who joined TGA in 2017 is proving her meteors particularly Litigation, Property Law, and Mediation. Her contributions to issues bordering around Mediation and Property Law Practice have been very crucial.
Below are the highlights of her achievements in the following dimensions:
– Settlement of Disputes between two conflicting parties without recourse to litigation.
– Recovery of Debts and premises for various individuals.
– Perfection of titles to lands.
– Member Property Consultant Department.
– Member research committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism.
– Property Law Consultant
– Abia State University Uturu.
– Nigerian Law School, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Member, Nigerian Bar Association.